Saturday, May 23, 2009

My poor house

Omigosh. May is coming to an end and I have yet to embark on the "House Project". I've already forgotten when I got the house keys. It must have been..2 years at least!
The last time I stepped into it was....err..January...may be.

Went to clear the letter box just now. Suddenly remembered that there are Bills to pay!



Look at all the electricity and water bills. But..what I was looking for is actually the Quit Rent and the other *forgot the name* bill..No sign of them ler. Those are 'critical'..they impose fine if don't pay on time. Darn. Will have to go back again tomorrow..to dig deeper into the filthy mail , box. Whoever designed the stupid mail box..why did you make it so deep.huge and..filthy?


So huge that it cal fill up...loads of newsletter, brochures....


Hey...remmber this??


Yup..the BBQ pit we used during 08' NY Eve do.
LOL!!!
Yea, yea, yea. It's still sitting there at the porch!
I'm HORRIBLE I know.

And this!

Some stupid irresponsible neighbour dumped their renovation waste into my trash room.

@#$!&@!


In case you are wondering if the house looks like a haunted abandoned house..here it is..

still very Healthy looking :)

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. U mean the BBQ pit has been sitting there for the last 5 months?? OMG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's your poor house, b'cos you're rich WSL... Only RICH ppl leaves their house abandon like that ...:P

    ReplyDelete