Saturday, May 09, 2009

Birthday Party @ McD

I didn't go to the gym today, but I ended up so tired. More tired than enduring 2 hours back to back rpm and body combat classes. I think I have a headache too.

Why? Read on..




Today is Ashley's 5th birthday, the party was held at the McD, Centre Point, Bandar Utama. Thanks to mommy SY..each year, we get to attend at least one fun day at McD.

A day where the kids had so much fun at their favourite outlet, eating their favourite food, playing ,musical chairs and other games of that sort.

Was telling SY that her kids' birthdays are days when adults can indulge in free flow of burgers, fried chicken, french fries, apple pie, ice cream.simply BLISSFUL...and SINFUL.


Fortunately, I didn't get to eat much today..cos'..I had to take care of this fella.

Normally. in such parties...being single....my job is to buy the gift, turn up, show face, eat, catch up with with old friends, eat, gossip, play abit with the kids, eat, chat and go home. Today, I brought my nephew along. So stressful. From...

.. making sure he stays buckle up in the car,
.. making sure he gets some food,
.. making sure he drinks enough water,
.. making sure he enjoys himself,
.. making sure he is safe and doesn't injure himself
.. etc etc etc

Caught him on two occasions wrestling down two diffferent boys to the floor, one of them is Vincent whom I found later to be Ashley's so called boyfriend, in other words, SY's future son in law! lol!


Only 3 hours...I'm beat.

Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers out there. It's the toughest job in the World.
And..it is Lifetime job!

It's not even 11 yet but I feel like hitting the sack oridi *yawn*

Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. hmmmmm...getting the feel of motherhood huhhhhh.....24/7 365 days

    Is the toughest job in the world!!???

    3 cheers to all the mothers in thw world!!!!?!?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep taking care of kids are really tiring, mentally and physically. more tiring than spending whole day @ work.

    btw, this is posting from HKIA while waiting for check in counters to open

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..i m flattered that you guys come logging in while holidayign/ workg in diff parts of the world.

    TQ ah.

    ReplyDelete