Wednesday, May 06, 2009










I have so many padlock keys that I can start a collection box named..keys without padlocks.




I fell in love with a song today. Heard it for the 2-3 times as a final cool down track in body combat..today it really touched my soul...Gladiator theme - Now We Are Free - Lisa Gerrard

I am still not in bed now because I've been pulling my hair trying to embed the you tube video here...argghhh...failed failed failed.

I had a drink and roti telur with M just now before going to the gym. Nice meeting up. She said I'm using her as time filler...hehe...no lar...it takes heart to make the effort to leave a lil earlier to meet her altho in the end we only manage to chat for an hour.

Roti telur is probably not a good choice of food before a work out :( Had my longest one hour(s) at the rpm and combat class. sigh. may be becasue I 'lost too much blood' oso :p

I oso bought two cheap tshirt blouse at 19.90 each at plaza damas before meeting M.

I m bl**dy sleepy now.

And I m hungry too. Only had a bowl of porridge at about 11 just now.

Just reached out for a packet of Anlene Concentrate. It should settle the hunger for the time being. Finished. Now..only my dad take out the Gardenia Delicia that he was hiding from lil nephew. &^%$ have you ever heard of any grand father who hides food from his grandson???


Yes..I did this on purpose. Completely random post. I wanted to see how many different things I can ramble about at one go :D

GOOD NIGHT.

Great..tomorrow morning I wil be a zombie.

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment