Monday, May 18, 2009

One fine morning..

I'm normally not very friendly in the morning.

One fine early morning a conversation at the gym reception made me grin from ear to ear.



We had to (sort of) register upon entering the gym e.g. let the reception swipe our card for them to make sure we are a legitimate member. The system will show a digital pic of us and they will make sure we are the person showed in the pic. Something like what the customs officers do la.



Anyway..as usual..on a fine Sunday morning..I handed over my card and waited impatiently for the gal to verify. While I was tapping my fingers impatiently..I heard her mumbling something:



Gal : ..... (couldn't hear)

Me : huh?



Gal : Your face here..much bigger. You have gone down alot.

Me : huh? oh oh. ..err thanks!



I couldn't think of anything else to say. Too blur in the morning.

But I was grinning from ear to ear la.



Ha.Ha.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment