Monday, May 11, 2009

RPM and rambles

I skipped tai ci again. Sorry. Was just too tired after rpm. Again and again I wonder why I put myself to such torture..in fact I am beginning to think that rpm can 'kill' but..I am going again tomorrow :)

While I was preparing to shower..the deejay was playing some very old songs..brings back good memories.

I mean...really old..like this one:





Gasp right?! I must be like thirteen when I last heard this. Can't even remember who the heck is Baltimore. And Tarzan boy?? what kind of song is that?? But it's nice right?

There were more...Paula Abdul, Modern Talking, and god knows what else...nice but weird.
haha...

As usual...just rambling.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. hahaha ... this was the favourite party song during my 'wetting' year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! classic la.

    got some more..brother loiue loiue louie..from Mrdern Talking. Want or not?

    ReplyDelete