Sunday, May 31, 2009

Facebook & Clearance Weekend

I'm still awake at 2am! Doubt I will be able to wake up for tai chi tomorrow. Was chatting away on Facebook with a long lost classmate. We sat together for 2 years in F4 and F5 but we never kept in touch for 18 years! To be honeset..I couldn't even remember her name and was kicking myself for that. Luckily..with the wonders of Facebook....over the years...caught up with quite a handful of school friends and theyhelped me to remember who my partner was :D

Guess what? She found us! Wonderful Facebook! BElieve it or bnot,.one of the many comment threats we were conferencing in hit 38 comments within an hour :D

Next...about Clearance Sales.

I went to 2 clearance sale in the last 48 hours!

Was at Atria for Adidas on Friday evening but was disappointed that there wasn't much left. I only manage to get a top. Only 30 bucks. Will post a pic of it when I am awake tomorrow



The next one..wasn't planned. I didn't even know about it. Was just doing my brother a favour -- sending over his car's spare key to him. And so...I spent $190 on a super value for money chrome cabinet organiser. Can't find any pic on the net..but it is really worth it la. Imagine those ..tall cabinet...in the kitchen..ya...I hv a special chrome canggih shelf now. But no cabinet :p










Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment