Saturday, May 02, 2009

In Memory of Adrian Lai Chee Keong

He passed away on May 7th, 2006. I can't believe it has been three years! Thanks FY for reminding me about our dear friend. I wonder where you are now? I wonder if your son looks like you? How is after life? Or if reincarnition is true, how is your new life? Or..if heaven exists..how is heaven? I'm sure you are in heaven if heaven does exist. You were a darn nice person :) oh well..I used to hate you for being so uptight about a stupid badminton game. But that's just you isn't it..giving your 100% in everything that you do.

So..people...yes YOU and ME of course...lucky dudes who are still alive. How have you been treating life? I'm posting this as a little reminder to all of us on how short life can be. We should not complain too much about how tough life treats us..instead..be grateful that we have a life to live. That..we are living to be with our loved ones. That..we are living to do things that we love to do. So on so forth.

The beauty of blogging! I managed to track down my previous posts after learning about Adrian's passing. Took me so long to re-trace them. They were in my old ancient msn space blog! How fast time flies..... Thanks to FY again for the clue. For the life of me, I couldn't even remember which year it was. Can't expect much from someone who can't even remember her mom's death anniversary!

For the benefit of those who missed previous posts:

May 8th (no title) - A day after I heard the news
May 9th (no title) - A day after attending the wake
May 9th (Striking a Balance) - Same day after attending the wake
May 10th (Long Lost Tears) - Day of funeral

We were not that close but I sure am missing you right now..my dear friend.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Time flies! 3 years already! Let's have a moment of silence in memory of CK!

    ReplyDelete