Friday, May 01, 2009

It's almost 2am in the morning. I can hardly keep my eyes open. Why am I here. Don't even know what I wanna talk about. I just wan to post these photos. GHY demanded that I have this up cos she took it with her Sony Ericsson ..supposedly should produce better quality than my outdated antic Motorola.

We ended up in Jalan Alor to have the famous Wong Ah Wah chicken wings and of course a few other most unhealthy dishes that you can think of ........ermm....like...Hokkien Mee, Intestines, Clams. Mmm hmm..yes...not very healthy but tasty. Forgot to take photos lar...too hungry as usual.

Second round was at Pappa Rich. I must say they have quite good stuff to shoose from for foodie like us..especially those looking for post meal drinks and snacks.

Check out ...my milo dinosaur, GHY's soya bean cendol with gula melaka...and the peanut butter toast that I couldn't resist. I read somewhere that says that peanut butter doesn't have alot of sugar..so it is not that fattening : D


I learnt how to use a PDA phone to surf and Twiit. Ya..for a blogger I am that 'outdated'. Not very user-friendly..it gets better as you get use to it..GHY says. But I think I am a little long sighted...the key pad is soooo small..I can't find my alphabets!
I must go get some sleep. Taking the Latio ....(my dad, I mean) to Kampar and maybe Ipoh too..wooo hooo!
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Look like the 2 of u had a good time :),

    Make sure u 'rescue' aca if u do the road trip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Good that you had a good time, esp. with good company.

    ReplyDelete