Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bored & Hot

Why is it so hot these days huh?
I wish it will snow..I mean rain.
So hot that I can't get in the mood to write.

But I'm bored. So..I'm blogging with pictures..instead.

So bored..so I'm learning how to farm in Facebook.
Planting potato, grapes, tomato..apples..I have a dog too..

Still dun understand how some of my friends manage to have such huge farms..with fences la, goats la, chickens la..crazyyy..


Phoebe adores me ..you see...trying so hard to keep her eyes open just for me.

Cats are not as loyal as dogs...don't give a damn..just let me sleep will ya...


err...that's my supplement herbal drink - ba zhen soup


The traditional formula eight treasures (ba zhen tang) has been used for thousands of years to treat anemia, fatigue, pale complexion, cold limbs, post-menstrual depletion, amenorrhea and uterine bleeding. It consists of tang kuei, rehmannia and peony (the chief blood-building herbs in Chinese medicine); ligusticum (which is traditionally used to improve blood circulation and aid in new blood formation); atractylodes and poria (to strengthen digestion); codonopsis and licorice (to tonify the qi); and ginger and red dates, which improve the absorption of the other herbs in the formula. Another common blood-building formula used in Chinese medicine is gui pi tang, often called shen gem or "gather vitality."
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment