Thursday, October 30, 2008

Awaken!

I was struggling with the most difficult part of the report..and my cyber mates woke me up from my *sulking* land.

Friend no.1 telling me about her boss being dropped from the latest org. chart..and she will be moving to another team. Sianz....as she says.

And..on a lighter note..Friend no.2 told me this (totally out of this world):

Fren says:ah, wait!!! i wanna tell you this first!
WSL says :wat wat
Fren says :my brother and i went crazy in egypt, bought a set of sheesha for our home entertainment, hahahaa
WSL says: wats THAT?
Fren says :betul betul nuts! smuggle 'dai yin' (ie "big cigarette") through the customs
Fren says :sheesha - you know that big water pipe thing you see poeple smoking?
WSL says :OMG
Fren says : usually in bars.
Fren says : hahaha
WSL says :Euwww
WSL says :u ah..nvr fail to make me LAFF
Fren says :i know, really funny. it's kinda cool .ah
WSL says:goodness
Fren says : hahaha! those sheeshas are all over the place in egypt, cannot resist ma
WSL says :can u snap a pic of urself pls
WSL says :i wan 2 see
Fren says : hahahaahah! ya man, i should do that!! you just gave me a good idea.
Fren says :okay, let you work now. sorry
Fren says :ta
WSL says :SHAKE HEAD
WSL says :now u make me wanna blog
Fren says :no no, you go work!

--THE END---
"Thanks mates...for the awakening...that's what friends are for eh?"
3.55pm : 4 more hours to EIGHT TIME
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment