Friday, October 03, 2008

Day 3

It's not even 11 but I'm sleepy n tired liao. Crazy me left for the gym at 6.45 this morning! This is so not me. No choice lar..cos I won't be free to fit into any of the BC class in the evening. I was abit dazed (lost) after the classs. It was only 8am!..Didn't know what to do. No need to work today. Too early to leave, only meeting Felicia at noon. I actually sat in the locker room for a while re-collecting my thoughts :p then decided to work out a lil bit more since it was still early and since my muscles were still quite tensed. I even went for a swim! Not bad eh. Muscles still tensed lar...probably the iced drinks taking its toll :(

Now very tired and sleepy. Wonder how I'm gonna last for the rest of the day. Will be going down town to Central Plaza (the building where the LMVH office) to send my Tag watch for servicing. The watch has been out of batt for a few weeks liao...missed wearing it. Their service is only available on weekdays (duh..). Luckily I have Felicia to hang out with me..if not it will be so duh for me to go all the way down town just for the watch. Now..the problem is what do we do in between while waiting for the watch to be ready..and while waiting for dinner time. As Felicia will put it...we will be so sick of each other's face by dinner time. So...most likely I won't be talking to her at dinner :D


I still have not decided venue for dinner. Hey...why is the ball on my court? Why do I have to decide ah? Ya ya ya..I am the fussy pot maaaa.... -_- I am too tired to think liao...HELP!

DAY 3 - UPDATED...

Day 3 went well after all. Got my watch working again. Costs me $80 bucks wor! If I send it to a regular shop the battery will only cost me $45..hmmm.

Anyway, we enjoyed (at least I did, not sure about Felicia though) bumming aroung Pavillion for a good 5 hours! This is my 3rd time to Pavillion but first time really exploring the place. Parking fee is exorbitant though - FIFTEEN BUCKS for 6 hours!!! But I like the palce. True Fitness looks cool there. I shall try it out one day as soon as I figure out a cheaper parking alternative. Apart from the parking fees the place is pretty cool. Was getting very bored with typical places like One U and Mid Valley...here I see some new outlets. I particularly like Giordano Ladies & Parkson (surprisingly good choices of brands in there). Thank goodness I didn't spend any money unnecessary. CONTROL!!!

Dinner was at Jaya One. Nice place to chill out at night. Pretty good selection of outlets there. Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Old Town Kopitiam for coffee. Duck King seems to be the most popular eatery. There are others that serve Thai, Fusion, Italian food as well. Opposite Starbucks, there's a bar/ pub like place..don't mind having a drink there. Wendy's and Nacho's is there too if you want fast food. Other places like Jaya Noodle, Sun Wong, Killiney's located at the high street area..are more suitable for lunch.

We had half a roast goose dinner at Duck King. Service is reasonably good I think. The captain was very patient in suggesting options that we should try. I took a picture of the goose here..the captain suggested that I should capture the goose head in the picture...but it looked so ugly..I stil prefer this picture. A glimpse of the head at the bottom left corner.



Quorom of attendance : 4 out of 6. A bit disappointing but can't do much about it ler. It was a good meet up though, enjoyed the catch up, gossips, bickering, trash talking ..just like old times. We've been friends for 10 years! Chris was late though. She didn't even have the goose dinner. Accompanied her for roti canai and then coffee at Old Town which is very strategically located here too. Here's a 'view' I captured while chilling out in the open outside the outlet.

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. :D ni betul betul gila sikit liao.. but in a good way la.. good good.. keep it up! I used to go gym at 7am for a few weeks, to fit in the trainer's schedule...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the end, you managed quite well :). We even had a good dinner & a good hangout too :)

    Thanks for organizing this outing. Next time, I will do the honour, OK?

    ReplyDelete