Monday, October 27, 2008

My First blog entry

Been reading randomly some of my previous blog entries :) Mixed feelings...some are funny & totally pointless, some brought back nice memories, some not so good memories, some boring....etc etc. Overall, I would say, no regrets for keeping up with this blog. Personally, it was quite enlightening to re-visit my life in the past 3 years plus. Can't believe I've been doing this for more than 3 years.

Most blogger friends who started together with me had stopped blogging by now except for Daydreamer -self explanatory (who occassionally still logs to entertain us with her latest 'weird' dream buy) and Busybee - the busy successsful money making high flyer who is also a wife and mother (normally entertains us with Ryan's latest antics..and a lil bit of other things - money in particular). Cowie - left the scene for a while to 'battle out' mother hood..recently came on board again..as with all mothers - mainly blogs about their precious little ones. Jane another lapsed blogger who made a come back recently with a brand new blog - new blog new mission - well done and good luck mate! Oh ya..there is also IO who blogs occasionally mostly with pictures..and her deep thoughts.

Down memory lane..presenting is my First Blog Entry in July 2005!

Life and Me
Ya..let's talk about life.

Mr Albert Ee (a reputable Palmist) had described my life as 'karmic' i.e. a lot of my experiences are pre-destined / pre-determined by my previous life BUT nothing fatal as I will be 'protected' somehow - I m just one of the lucky / unlicky ones who are picked to go through some tests and eventually I will pass to become a better person.

Well..whatever happened in my previous life has definitely made life pretty eventful for me..

CHILDHOOD was pretty smooth (as far as i can remember)...but life has been 'eventful' as I grow up..

THEFTS...I am the only person I know in this world who was robbed thrice plus losing one car to car theft.

SICKNESS...recently diagnosed with Endometriosis and/or Fibroids. Nothing fatal...but it's a less than 1in2 chance amongst all women. 10 years ago - a mysterious attack (nervous system) left me paralysed for more than 5 days. For years..doctors told me I may have a neurological disorder i.e. the attack may recur again bla bla..but what the heck..life has to go on! Anyway..I am fine now..no relapse whatsoever..except for some stiffness and mild weaknesses.

LOSS...mom was diagnosed with lung cancer at 50+ yrs old..fyi ..she does not smoke. Anyway...she survived a few years after a series of treatment and passed away a few months after my graduation ceremony.

Well well ...some of you may say..things could have been worse. I do agree..things could have been worse.

My message to all readers out there>> things happen for a good reasons. It may be painful at times...just be strong and get over it. Trust me..you wil be a stronger person.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment