Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mini Notebook (Tested)


Ya ya..I am suppose to be at 'war' with some data now but I just wanna say my piece about the much talk about mini notebooks nowadays. (The other window screen is actually Working while I am typing this ...ok?) I had a chance to work on a mini notebook yesterday evening while helping KLL with setting up her blog. Note: The above is not exactly what I worked on yesterday....just something I plucked randomly from the Net...as usual lousy blogger here..didn't have any camera to snap pictures of it. How de heck do I know that KLL has switched to a mini notebook..so canggih that woman!

Anyway..it was not very nice to use lar.

Everything is so small.

Some of my favourite quick keys are missing from the keyboard. I can't find my favourite HOME key. PAGE UP/ DOWN keys merged with the ARROW keys...meaning..I had to use the Fn key..to page up down..defeats the purpose isn't it.

And..arggh..by the end of the 2 hours..I had this feeling that every organ on (and in) my head (MY POOR EYES especially) had been squeezed and crammed into a very tight space..because I was straining so Hard to look into the small screen!

I actually thought I had problems getting my co-ordinations back on track when I was at the combat class later in the night..ha ha ..exaggerating a little here.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment