Saturday, October 04, 2008

Day 4

Had a quick brunch of roti telur..


Went for a haircut..


Visited ESH, Carrefour & Jusco to check out models & prices of ceiling fans.

Decided that I will go for this. Found out that those higher end models with 5 blades that looks more contemporary (with remote control) are heavier because of the built-in motor hence there is a limitation on speed. On the other hand, this basic 3-blade model has up to 5-speed. Hence, although with only 3-blade..the breeze will not be less. Will check out a few more stores..just to be safe.

Was dead tired by the time I left Jusco. Was planning to get home and spend some time trimming the dog's hair. Upon reaching home..just when I was about to conclude that Day 4 is just like a normal Saturday since the 'holiday' is coming to an end....I heard this sound..coming from the car :

"..ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.."

Not again??? Tyre puncture? Quickly took a toilet break and rushed to the tyre shop. It wasn't the tyre after all...it's the radiator hose..sudah pecah (leaking). @#$%*&@ not again...I thought I will have to lose a couple of hundreds on this banana Kia again..luckily the mechanic says it's gonna be quite cheap (hopefully less than $50 la). Soon, it started raining cats and dogs. The mechanic was kind enough to send me home first instead of me waiting at the stuffy and wet workshop.

There you go..my day 4.

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. I had a 5-blade fan and it wasn't breeze either. Stick with the 3-blade - cheaper and more practical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. banana kia.. it rhymes.so funny... :D

    ReplyDelete