Monday, October 27, 2008

BKT & Lala Dinner - Klang Town

Had a good dinner with sis, b.i.l and dad in klang town. Totally relaxing...cos I didn't have to decide what and where to eat, no need to drive, no need to order..I jus hopped onto car, wait for food and ate. I think I barely spoke. So..don't ask me where we had this delicious dinnner...I can only tell that the shop is by the main road of Klang Town.

After the meal, while everyone was chatting, I occupied myself for a while playing with games from sis' latest Motorola phone. I used to go crazy over games - from those silly game & watch (ocotopus, mickey mouse ??) to final fantasy on those old fashion tv game console to Doom (is that what it is called?) on PC to the very first PS console. I still have that thing which totally obsolete by now, @#$% I spent one thousand over on it man.... Even had the 'gun' to play Time Crisis. Edward lar..(my play mate when I was in the M company)...he 'encouraged' me to spend on those things...I still remember hi words.."ai yaa...u work so hard..earn so much money..cannot afford a couple hundred on a gun meh...why so stingy..spend lar". Sigh.have not been indulging in my 'childhood' hobby for a long time. I don't mind a PS3 now though *hint hint*

While I indulge in the phone games, had sis to entertain dad, so it was jus me, myself and the food and the games. Anti social hor?! I think dad is also glad there is somebody else to listen to him apart from me (who had not been listening much lately). Oh..almost forgot, there was another family at the dinner table (neighbour of my sis)..see how 'anti-social' I was :p


Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. haiyah.. where got anti social like that? most people also like that la.. from time to time.. this is time spend with urself, in others' presence.. :p u enjoy their company and they enjoy the 'peace'...

    ReplyDelete