Wednesday, October 08, 2008

It is costly to stay fit..

My lunch was awful! It's supposed to be fried mee hoon..had it a few times before..it was quite good. I added something that looked like potatoes..but turn out..not potato wor. Still don't know what it is...may be pineapple. So, my lunch was potato that wasn't potato..and the rest of the food is completely tasteless. Grabbed a few bites to fill the stomach..abandoned the rest. I know..its food wastage...but it is really tasteless wor.



Ok..back to my original intention of this post. Ya ya...not working again. Quick one!

I was going to say that..it has been quite costly for me..ever since I started working out regularly. Why? Firstly..almost all my blouses are oversized now. My pants (even jeans) are falling off. Either I am shrinking due to some mysterious reasons or the work outs really so effective meh. The last time I weighed my self....I still weighed the same. And I still love food. Whatever it is..I have been spending more shopping for smaller sized clothing. Guess what..today I noticed ..one of my newer pants also becoming loose! Is it the material lossening or me?

I've also been shopping around for new / better gym wear..since I use more regularly..I need more lor. Old ones so loose..not nice oso :p So..I've been spending on track pants lar , sports bra, tops, socks....may be shoes....


ahh haa...very sunny la. Sai meng....

Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. You are really SAI MENG lor..!! Geram :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. FY ..what you want to see? u shud know I barely put my face in here..i can only show u my new la senza sports bra..wan to see? very nice wan...u can buy for wifey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep truly SAI MENG!!! You definitely look more fit and slimmer eventhough you weigh the same as you have toned up. So you turn the fat into muscle which will weigh the same :)

    ReplyDelete