Monday, October 20, 2008

The Secret

Why am I still blogging..cos' I am still waiting for 'weapons' to enter the 'warzone' o_o


I mentioned last year (when I was about to go on post surgery medical leave) that I am going to attempt to re-discover my old hobby - Reading. I don't think I succeeded :( Since then, I only finished 2 miserable books! One from Amy Tan another from (....forgotten). Abandoned another one half way.
Picture source: Amazon.com



Currently, struggling to finish (not even half way through) John Grisham's The Partner which I took from Jason like a year ago! Pathetic...

I will try harder....it's just so difficult to get quiet and AWAKE moments. On weekdays...I am only home early on Wednesdays ..and I realised that the earlier I get home..the earlier I will be dozing off! On other weekdays...I will be either home late from gym or TC or outings...by the time I finish the papers..and TV series or news....eyes will be closed by then :p

Well I guess ..weekends are better for reading...(I hope). The TV programmes were lousy last night. So, I was Reading! Chris got me this book recently. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.

Quite a hype some time ago..but never too late to start. Chris must have noticed my 'roller coaster' mood lately...by giving me this book....she hopes that I will discover The Secret to making further Changes to my Life :) Verdict: I fell asleep after 30 mins :D Don't worry Chris..I will finish it...and I am already starting to practice the Law of Attraction.

Quote...The Law states: I attract to myself, whatever I give my focus, attention, or energy to; whether wanted or unwanted. If you think about being broke, poor, lonely and believe your thoughts guess what? That is exactly what you'll be. This Law applies to your life and every other person's life on the planet. Like all laws, it is impartial and impersonal, which means it works when you want it to and when you don't want it to...Unquote.

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. think u are being too strict on this hobby of urs.. reading papers also reading ma... i only read papers on Sunday.. :p but managed to finish more books in a given period of time. both also reading ma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one way to read more is to have the book with you in the car - can read during jams and also when you are eating on your own etc.

    ReplyDelete