Thursday, October 23, 2008

Energy level : moderate low
Mood : detached
Awakeness : half
Brain activity : low
Work speed : slow
Physical health : slightly sore & tensed
Mental health : ..........

.....and I thought I will be able to plunge into high productivity zone today. yawnnnn....somehow I always ended up in this state on a Thursday. Supposed to be well rested cos I'm always home early on Wednesdays and ended up knocking off early. In fact..I enjoyed some quiet light moments watchng the TV last night before dozing off uncontrollably.... Is that the correlation? Too much sleep?
...........but I am pretty sure I will be UP and ABOUT by end day :)


psssstt...in the begining of the week , I planned to 'work very hard' this week..in fact even thought about working late and skipping gym. nahhh..............at most i cut down lunch hour...may be work a few hours on the weekend. that's about it. and less blogging....oops..ain't I bloggin now!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment