Friday, October 17, 2008

Pooooffff!

SOURCE

ARGHHH......one of those days where I wish I can dissappear into thin air in a POOOFFF!!! Unfortunately, I don't have magical power to do so..but I will dissappear from this shitty zone soon (for the day only). Nahh...won't bitch in details. Against my 'blogging principles"..no bitching about individuals or work specific matters. Whoaa..it will be dangerous hanging out in the mall in my current mood ...I will end up spending and spending man! Help....
The weekend will be an interesting one.
Jane's birthday get-together tonight - hopefully it won't rain and we will get to go to Pudu to eat dirty hawker food - one of our favourite past time back in those crazy days. Haven't done that for a long long long time.
Will be having dinner with tai kor Raymond tomorrow night - a little ex-MBL get together ..10th anniversary!! Met this bunch in my first firm..back in 1997/8...we used to slog together alot...working late nights, weekends and of course not forgetting our after office meals and drinks. It's just amazing that we still keep in touch despite having moved on with our own lives.

Sunday - another meet up with some secondary school mates. I don't know why everything's gotta happen together..on one weekend (??).
and..sigh...next week ..back to shitty battle zone. How the heck to battle when I don't even have 'weapons'???!!
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Yep those were the days.........we worked hard and played hard (or more like ate & drank hard ;)). 10 years now sound like so many eon years AGO!!! This call for a celebration don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmm......interesting 10 yrs being friends......hope there will be many more 10yrs of togetherness!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete