Sunday, October 05, 2008

Day 5 - Last Day


Hai ya..the 'holiday is finally ending. Am trying to shake off the blue feeling :) Convincing myself that there is nothing to be blue about. It's part and parcel of life....all have work to earn a living to get on with life comfortably and of course most importantly...to have fun and to enjoy life at the same time. I was with ML and Ryan today, she actually said that she looks forward to Monday every weekend cos she finds it more tiring looking after Ryan relative to working *ha ha* (So..think twice ladies before you quit your day jobs to be a full time mother).

I would say today is a good Day 5. Just like any other Sunday..morning tai chi then off to the gym. Meeting with ML was a bonus. It has been quite some time since we last met..was it in June?? during our crazy get together when Mag was home? I'd always openly told ML that I need to be mentally 'ready' when meeting with her and Ryan. Honestly, I can't remember what we talked about today (we were together for almost 5 hours), I only remember being amused & entertained by Ryan's antics and waiting patiently while ML negotiates with Ryan about numerous requests / demands that he had. Imagine stopping to negotiate with a whining kid almost every 30 mins...so tiring lar. Well, it's the presence and company that counts. ML was kind enough to come all the way leaving the comfort of her home dragging along a 'can be difficult kid' and being quite pregnant...just to catch up with me. TQ dear.

And thank you Ryan for putting up with us boring adults. And he made my day when he interrupted one of our conversation. I was telling ML about my broken radiator hose that was making the 'ssssss' sound when Ryan suddenly interrupted by saying:

"Excuse me...that is a snake. Only snakes make that sound"

LOL!!! I was too speechless to respond while his mommy burst out laughing.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: