Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back to War

He he..KT thinks my previous post was out of whack (moh lei tao). Well..I do these things when I have nothing specific to blog about. It is still a subject matter...The Gem of Life is indeed one of the most talked about TVB series in the Chinese entertianment circle currently. KT also asked if I can do away without posting an entry each day?? May be I've gotten too used to dropping by each day or I am just too IDLE here ??

Anyway...I will most likely be in warzone tomorrow onwards. If you don't see any entry here..means I have successfully switched to high speed gear - productively fighting the war.

Damn..I am feeling soooooo rustyyyyy!
Best Blog Tips

7 comments:

  1. Don't listen to her! We want to read your blog! One post a day! Yes! It's like getting a fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes agree with fong yee!! I log on to your blog daily. Like I have said, you blog is really a good read and sometimes really entertained me :)

    So keep up the blogging. Oso good luck in your WAR :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah..got "fan see" TQ TQ

    btw..FY - u hv not answer me..ur dockers not branded meh?? made me feel so guilty abt buying levi's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dockers is branded. Yes, but I bought it 5 years ago.. still wearing it... that time I was in SG - I remember. They have sale. RM120/pair.. I think I bought three pairs... so I have been wearing them since. So.. it's not too bad.. RM120/5 years.. rm24/year.. ha ha ha. Good ROI le.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think blogger don't tell me if someone commented on your blog. That's why I didn't know you asked me a question. Maybe I should post in Facebook instead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course u dun get notify on comments..u suppose to click in to read all the comments.

    I myself sometimes dun get notify, ..blogger's suppose to send email notifications..some days rosak.

    ReplyDelete