Friday, October 10, 2008

Mama..mia..

Aaggh..greetings. I am back! I had to force myself to get some 'real work' done before getting down to trash blogging again. Well, to be very honest, what I 'accomplished' today were no rocket science...somehow..took me longer than before to get a grip. Either the requirement has gotten tougher or I am really losing it. I am quite convinced it is the latter. Die!

I received this weird sms this morning:

"If u go Carrefour this weekend, pls buy 4 me frozen buffalo 900g @$7.99. 6 packets. Thanks"

Weird or not?? At 1st glance I thought it's some spam message. Then I realised it's actually from my sister. But...why would she wants to buy FROZEN BUFFALOES?? Took me a while to decipher..she actually meant frozen beef. See?? Am I losing it? Or..people around me losing it?
(Now, Mag's telling me over MSN that she nearly burnt down the kitchen because she forgot all about her boiling kettle)...crazy ppl I have around me :D

Anyway..how was your day? Yupe..it's Friday again. Weekend!

My horoscope says this today:

Though all continues to go well for you (ok....), WSL, your mood may go up and down today (true oso..).
In spite of all the great things going on in your life (thank you God for what I have), sometime during the day you might find yourself feeling a little blue (mm mm). Don't read too much into it.
It's probably just the result of low biorhythms (out of sight out of mind).
Try to distract yourself with work, and in the evening get out with some friends and have a good time (no kaki today ler).

No outing for me tonight. Can't find kaki. Will be dropping by cousin's place to pass on some books to his kids. Got myself invited for dinner naturally. Yea..home cooked food and it's free! Good oso ..been spending too much eating n drinking last few weeks :p

Oh ya...Mama Mia! I am not a musical person, never was. As a kid..I'd be frowning and sulking and yawning when my siblings and cousins crowd around the TV watching The Sound of Music. Till now..I don't find it entertaining. Ironically, my crazy F5 classmates got me into performing in the school's golden jubilee concert - SINGING through some songs from The Sound of Music (Goodness!!!..those were the worse moments of my school going life!!!).

But..I've decided to check out Mama Mia..since there is so much hype about it. I am Ready for Change remember? I need to do something different to end this monotonous 2008.


Was trying to book tickets online. There were like 6 steps to go through...and we got stuck god knows how many times in Step 2 or 3. Grr...! This error mesage kept appearing (whatever it means):
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'
Script timed out
/buynow.asp
The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.
I tried numerous time..and ran out of steam. Luckily, Felicia took over and managed to get through. But still gotta wait 3 working days for confirmation. The Star reported today that the responses were overwhelming hence resulted in technical glitches in the online ticketing system.
Ok..now I am running out of steam with this post..pretty much note down what I want to say for the day.
Have a nice weekend folks!
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you will enjoy it :). I watched the movie and it's really really FUNNY :). I enjoyed it and laugh throughout the movie.

    I think there are LOADS of ABBA fans out there too coz the musical tickets are selling like hot cakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. not trash talking ah this.. you have family, friends, 'new lifestyle', etc all in one... ok la.. maybe a lil of trash talk, but that's u... without that, u are no fun... (less value ler).. :p

    ReplyDelete