Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ouch!

Am beginning to see stars oridi...
Was quietly working in the office since 12ish just now. ya ..ya..doesn't sound like me...but it's me! One of those days la....when you have to do it..you have to do it lor. My boss doesn't even know I am here....ML thinks it's silly of me..but..I am just not the type to brag about these things. In fact..I tried hard not to mention here..but..I am so tired now..I just gotta say it somewhere. Those who happen to know had been asking...WHY? How come tis time so hardworking? My answer had been..."ya lar. got la.. some urgent stuff need to clear"
Well, in between, bummed around a bit on facebook and blogs la..how can all work and no play. Still lot's more to be done..but I don't think I can last much longer. Seeing stars liao...feeling a bit hungry too... went to the ladies just now..the building is so quiet..very scary ler.
And No..I won't be working tomorrow. REST DAY. Not even gym. The instructor must have 'heard' me complaining about my tummy (law of attraction ka :D??) ..the body conditioning part of the class was so punishing on the abs! ..Ouch! About time to take some rest lar. Had a few ocassions where I nearly sprain my right ankle. In fact..there was a 'klaak' sound and then it went numb for a while...I kept checking for swelling....but didn't see any. Pain wise..I don't think so. Actually, I can't tell exactly....cos I don't have 100% sensation on the right leg :D
ok...pukul enam liao...home!
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. i must say i admire your determination going to gym and work out so diligently... hm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. where got determination...it's all for fun..cos I love BC so much. it helps me to de-stress effectively and at the same time work out..try it..u will know. if only i love my job so much too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am too shy to try these things.. :p u;ve been doing this job ur whole life up to now.. of course u like what u are doing... maybe not as much as u like BC..

    ReplyDelete
  4. job - it puts $$$ to me account
    BC - i was shy initially too..took me 3 yrs bumming ard de gym to discover it!

    ReplyDelete