Thursday, April 30, 2009

Elife is so useful

I've been thinking about asking GHY and WK for a meetup this evening but then I have tai ci this evening wor. I missed Monday's class to have dinner with JH. I shouldn't miss again..I really shouldn't. But it's a holiday eve. Going home for tai ci....so "membosankan" (i.e. boring). Moreover..I am so sian today ler. Still..I shouldn't miss anymore classes.

Great minds think alike.
Riiinngg..riiing...mobile phone rang.

GHY:Oi..you have tai ci tonite ah?
Me: err..yes..

GHY:I wanna buy u birthday dinner..but u hv tai ci...BUT..i oso know that u can skip tai ci for dinner!


Hmm..Elife had done a good job in promoting my birthday and also promoting my bad habits :D
And...GHY may have just read that I'm so bored today...and came to my rescue!

Ahhh..Elife is so useful :D

But..one needs also to have great friends to make such effort la. Unlike 'some people', me for example, can't even remember birthdays. Worse still..don't even make an effort to find out about birthdays. hee hee...

Somemore negotiated to have GHY wait for me until I finish BC at the gym! Terrible Terrible :p

Have I mention that I have great friends?

FYI --GHY is an ex schoolmate. WK is an ex colleague. And co-incidentally ..GHY and WK met when thery were working in the D company. So..we became mutual friends! Isn't that great? And..to make things even better..we were all born in the same year of OX. Three moo moo cows!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. This just show how small the world can be. Hope you had a great belated b'day dinner. Too bad couldn't join you gals

    Next round, I will organize, OK :)

    ReplyDelete