Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blowing Bubble at The Apartment

Posted this in facebook a while ago. Might as well post here as well.
Nowadays I can't decide which I wanna use..Facebook or here ~.~




I found this at the Jaya 33 and remembered that WK was excited to see them on sale in Tai O, HK. So I bought a packet (with 6 sticks). Paid $1 for it. Ok rite?


I bet you..kids nowadays won't get a chance to play with these things. Lead la. Poison la. Betul kan?


Anyway...I brought it out to play with Unc Ray and the gals while we were at lunch at The Apartment ,The Curve. Played for a while only lar but it was quite fun. Blew until face turned green..those were Ray's words when I was trying to make my bubble bigger :D



Anyway..food at The Apartment is not bad. Love the environment too. Very relaxing. Coffee was a bit too strong for me though. Wonder how much was the bill. I left in a hurry as I had to go for badminton. Ate too much and didn't have enough time to digest before the game or may be Gan was simply too good today.. Played such a lousy game. I 'm limping now :(
Best Blog Tips

3 comments: