Friday, June 05, 2009

rrrammblling on

I was in a rambling mode tis afternoon but couldn't find time to log on. Now I've lost it. Bummer..
Will jus try to ramble on anyway..can't keep on posting product / food reviews. So lame right?

How had your Friday been?

I managed to wake up early to go to the gym. Planned to go for a haircut in the evening and tomorrow is pigging trip to Banting, so, die die..have to fit in some workout this morning. Rewarded myself with Starbucks breakie worth $10 for a latte and a sunny egg sandwich only to realise that the Latte wasn't strong enough to wake me up! Had to attend a meeting at 11am and I was nodding off like a sleepy chicken. I also discovered that 3in1 coffee tastes horrible horrible when it's taken immediately after a Starbucks Latte. Horrible enough to wake me up though.

So...it's official. I am hooked on coffee again. For those who had been following my crappy blogging here..you may remember that I've written about staying off coffee for good. *hee* Not anymore. Cannot la. I had to stop Tea for health reasons. My life will be meaningless without Tea as well as Coffee. Cannot let that happen. Just had another small cup. Ya I know..getting a bit out of control...stomach's burning now. Hmm...

Anyways...what else for the day?

So glad..the week is coming to an end. Another weekend ahead ..wooo! We will be going to Banting tomorrow to try the infamous Beggars Chicken. Look out for updates..say tomorrow night :)


Had a surprised message in my FB inbox from a friend asking me to logon to Gtalk. Missing me wor..but we just chatted last week and she confidently declared that if she starts work she will go off chatting..wanna concentrate on work konon-nya. Fifth day she beh tahan liao...hahahahah!

Saw Mr BMW this morning (haven't met him for a long time) ..while I was zombie-ing. Wasn't in a good mood so..didn't look at him...pretend I was in a rush. But..I must say..I still like the sight of him. *blush*

nothing to ramble liao...END.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments: