Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Miracle '09 by Fitness First


I've been hearing about this event on and off but never really took the trouble to find out more about it. Apparently it's an annual fund raising event by Fitness First.
I somehow like the way it is ...subtle. Don't hear or see much hype about it in the papers..have you? Lemme jus lend a helping hand by at least posting an entry about it.
What is Miracle'09?
It is a charity event organised by Fitness First with an aim to raise funds for non-profit organisations. We have selected two charity homes namely Agathians Shelter and Shelter Home for Children to be the recipients of Miracle '09.
Read more about it HERE
Good..Agathians Shelter.
My 'old friend'. Have not visited them for quite some time. It's about time...eh?
Join me? Not sure how and what it will be like..but why not??
Block off your diary now..June 13th, 11am onward!
I will be in touch!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment