Friday, June 19, 2009

I wish...

Have you ever wished that you are doing something else..being somewhere else.
I'm sure you have.

Right now..or every once in a while...I wished...

..that I'm a professional athlete..where I can do what I have passion for..
..that I'm a movie director..where I can make full use of my creative skills (which I always thought is a hidden talent :D)

..that I'm a yoga instructor or some sort of fitness instructor where I can share the joy of fitness

..that I'm a Traveller

WHAT IS A TRAVELER?
A traveler has no plans for going home, therefore he or she will constantly dwell on ways to keep traveling, they will sacrifice most conveniences in exchange for one more day traveling. They will calculate how much everything cost in terms of how much to live one more day on the road. http://www.hobotraveler.com/travelervstourist.shtml

..blah blah blah

well..I'm sure they ..I mean athletes, travellers, movie director...etc etc..will have their own wishes and problems too. Nothing is perfect as long as we are still living as a human eh...

L i f e g o e s o n.

Sometimes I wish I am done living life..do you?

ha-ha.

Just rambling as usual!

Weekend!!!
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. sometimes i wish i am done living life, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Firstly let me introduce myself. I am a friend's of fongyee... He introduced to your blog as I have been complaining how I got demotivated to exercise :) Anyways.. i have been reading your blog for sometime now. And this my first time posting a comment. I just would like to say that its such a coincidence that just couple of days I was telling my colleague I am so done with life hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI MG.
    my pleasure to hv u here.
    hehe..tis is jus a place for me to ramble when i m bored.

    hope i didnt bore you :)
    oh..and hope i did get u motivated to hit the gym?

    ReplyDelete