Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Streamyx Combo Promotion Print Ad

The other day, I saw an ad in the papers that look something like this. It was a weekend around mid afternoon towards evening...when I was having the usual weekend afternoon hunger spangs.
When we conduct advertising copy testing in research..we'd normally ask...typical questions...that may go like this :
"What comes to your mind when you see this ad?"
or..
"What do you think this ad is trying to tell you?"

My answer at that moment would be...
McDonalds!
Burger King!

Lol!!! No joke. I really thought that it is was a fast food advertisement. Only minutes later I realised it is a Streamyx ad.

Tsk tsk tsk...

What has burgers and fries gotta with internet access huh?

C O M B O i know...just like those McD value meal rite?

Btw..I couldn't understand what's the combo promotion about.


Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Same here, I thought it was fast food's ad and I also don't know what does it mean !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    Best Car Commercials & Healthy Food Advertisement

    ReplyDelete