Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Coffee, Tea or Me

If you are link to me in Facebook you would have read my annoying status updates 'moaning' about Coffee, Tea and Me in the last few days. Basically..my stomach had not been taking cafein well and it frustrates me. Life can be meaningless without cafein! Imagine..in an hour from now I will start feeling sleepy....and I can't take coffee. It will be a disaster right. Ya..I am a drama queen when it comes to this. Since yesterday..I couldn't finish even half of the morning mug. Yesterday even worse..2 sips was all it needed..to have my stomach burning and piercing away. Today is slightly better cause itoday's coffee is more milk based...but still. By 12pm ..I felt as if there's a drill trying to drill a hole on my upper abdomen through to the chest bone. Grr...

I'm not sure if it is heartburn, GERD or gastritis or something else. Tried searching for some info just now while I was having my sandwich..but all were too confusing. Gave up.

Whatever it is..I think the obvious solution is to stop taking coffee for a while.

P/S: I can't take tea too. Also health related.

~~~zzzz~~~
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm have you see doctor on this? Or maybe u shld try milo for a change? U just need to get used to not hvg cafein in ur body.........MIND over matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya man..i was actually thkg of stocking up on dark choc..yea.

    ReplyDelete