Saturday, June 06, 2009

Interesting Write up about Group Fitness

Below are excerpts from a blog of a BodyCombat instructor, based in NZ (I think), I follow this blog ocassionally to get latest developments.

In case you are wondering if attending Group Exercises good enough to stay fit and toned..this will be a good read:

The big question is; “Can you build muscle and lose bodyfat from group fitness alone?”
The answer is a resounding YES as far as I’m concerned.


My point is this; without question I’ve transformed my body almost exclusively using group fitness. I’ve lost about 50 lbs of fat – toned and built muscle, and more importantly I wake up every day looking forward to getting into the gym rather than dreading it. I used to bust my gutt at the gym to achieve the result on the left – and yes whilst I feel I was in good shape I never ‘enjoyed’ my training. Given I’m in my 30’s now (and let’s face it the ol’ metabolism probably isn’t what it was when I was in my 20’s) I feel I’m in the best shape of my life – and I’ve had an absolute ball doing it!

SOURCE : http://nzglen.wordpress.com/2009/06/05/group-fitness-as-a-sole-source-of-exercise/
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment