Tuesday, June 23, 2009

While at the traffic light..

Can't believe I spent the last 2 hours searching for a good picture of a bored looking driver and the results ..NONE! &%$#@..

Need that to express the fact that I was stuck at a very long to turn green traffic light for about 5 mins and there was this guy next to me and he looked really really bored. Every other min I glanced at him and he had the same posture and look on...drooped shoulders..mouth half opened..eyes droopy.

lol!

Me..? I was enjoying my music lor.

May I present..my favourite song from BC40. Yupe..I finally have a fav soing from the new release. Hooray..






And..this...a very old song from Real Mc Coy, nothing to do with BC40 - just a song that I used to like during college days...have I not mentioned that I have very diversed interests :)

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment