Thursday, June 25, 2009

Toast & Coffee, Damansara Uptown

I was here :) this morning. I must say it is a pretty nice and quiet place for breakie. It's clean too. The food handlers looks clean (although they are foreigners) and they wear masks! Impressive.

Was told their signature ice coffee is good..I noticed that 4in5 customers ordered it. But..I opted for hot coffee instead...tasted normal only. Well..I've been having problems savoring coffee..so don't trust my judgement. I also had steam bread! See the pic..not very clear (taken with my basic phone)....what I wanna highlight is...it's huge and soft and fresh and tasty. Look at the generous amount of kaya and butter. You can't see the butter..cos it's all melted into the bread..yummm.

Coffee + Steam Bread = RM4.

Good deal! I recommend :)

See HERE for more pictures and review

P/S: I just sent my car for a make-over (three layer polishing). Will try to snap a pic and post it here IF the picture shows any significant difference in appearance :D

~~Things I do when I'm 'disturbed'...*shake head*
Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. don't fret.. keep writing, fire fighting here also.. but cannot / do not have so many topics to write like you.. thanks for the energy booster/ laughter, from time to time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photo so poor quality one.. i see until pening ler....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm ... i am addicted to coffee recently. feel like a cup now ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. dun drk too much..nanti become like me

    ReplyDelete