Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday Rambling

Ahem...

So sleepy..after lunch. Am here for some distraction..so that I don't fall asleep. What was for lunch today? I decided to have Siew Yuk (roast pork) Rice ..it's very cheap, only $3.20 but there was only like 5 small pieces of pork. Knowing me...not enough la. Sulked for a while and added another two pieces of curry pork that cost me another $2 :) Kopi -o wasn't nice oso. That's why I am so sleepy now. Not ooomph enough. Total lunch cost = $6.30 : still cheaper than yesterday's so called McD value meal that wasn't even nice nor healthy!

What a Quiet day. Nothing's much happening in cyber space. No trash scribbling in FB. No activity here in elife. Oh..there were some email exchanges this morning to arrange a lunch with Unc Ray this Sunday.

Wednesday - free & easy day for me. I still have not decided what I wanna do. Shall I go shopping? It's so hot..it will be nice to take a dip at the pool. Or shall I go for rpm? Or just do nothing..be a good gal..and go home! If I go shopping..was thinking I can meet up with an old classmate in Gardens but she hasn't reply my sms.

Choices. Choices. Choices.

Let's see..what I want deep inside:


Shopping -- ever so therapeutic..but I don't really have anything urgent to buy..and the traffic to MV is always so bad..parking will be a problem since it's school holidays. Actually..i've been itching to get a decent casual sporty medium size back pack. Useless ..i know..but I want.

Swimming -- so much trouble & effort changing into swim suit and then swim 5 laps..tired liao.

Rpm -- already did last night....as usual..close to collapsing...but then don't mind another go today :)

Home -- will probably end up in front of tv..then getting bored and logon to cyber again. No good at all.


There you go..outcome..in preference ranking order..from most preferred to least preferred:

RPM>Shopping>Swimming>Home


On a separate note...it's confirmed. I strained the ankle again. sigh. Guess I have to make more conscious effort to protect it if I wanna continue exercising rigorously. I was hoping that there will be a day where I don't have to rely on ankle guard or taping ..just like before ma. Was asking the doctor..if it is normal (or healthy) to rely on taping. His answer was -- "as long as you continue doing these exercises..you have to protect" *roll eyes*

Anyway....a roll of tape costs $15 and each roll lasts for about a month...that is if I use it only when I attend BC. Now ..I think I have to use it for badminton too. So..it will probably lasts less than a month. There's another option which I didn't consider before this ....that is to get a proper guard which cost about $200. I have not seen what it is like and how different it is from those available in the pharmacy. Will talk to doc.

Boring ankle talk...just wanted to note it down.

By the way..I am still Mad! that you people refuse to respond to my Bus question!

^@#!@~&*(+@#*
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. I'll choose 'shopping' - free & easy mah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's the bus answer la... soalan cepu emas kah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dun hv to go MV, go somewhere where traffic is not horrendous and easier to find parking la........Shopping wins hands down for me :)

    ReplyDelete