Sunday, June 28, 2009

Green Obsession

I just realised that I've been subconsciously obsessed with Green stuff.
Here all the greenies that I bought over the last six months..
Sisley and Nichii..bought sometime around CNY:

Think this was bought around March or April in a local boutique in D'sara Uptown:

Simple but extremely comfortable and cheap T bought in Plaza Damas back in May

and Adidas top from Adidas Warehouse Sale in recently.


These were most recent..from BBMaxx factory outlet in The Curve : an unbranded short pant and a North Face top




~~All Green~~
P/S: I've also been slowly revamping the wardrobe. Alot are somewhat over sized lar..*grin*

Most recent selection to be send to the the Jumble Station :

Meanwhile..these other stack categorised as slightly oversized to wear but too new to give away.

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha yeah you r going to turn into an environmentalist soon ;)

    Btw, I dun mind if u donate those oversize yet 'too new' to give away wardrobe to me :) :) :). After all, I also hv to revamp my wardrobe - just that mine is the opposite - UNDERSIZE hehehehe

    ReplyDelete