Thursday, June 04, 2009

When I'm home early...

KT said that I ramble less nowadays. Quite true..donno why these days no rambling mood. As said before...the rambling mood comes and go beyond my control.

Ok la..lemme try to ramble something tonight.

Am home early again tonight. two days in a week..not bad at all :) Think dad is happy to have someone to eat together at the same table more often.

I planned to have a hair cut initially but it didn't work out cos my regular stylist is on leave today so I was left with nothing to do :(

Kinda nice to be home early. So..what have I been up to...

..I did well in refraining from not logging on until i finished dinner and shower
..I enjoyed a TVB drama episode on wah lai toi ..so romantic..so many hunks...so sweet :)
..I went thru all pages of The Star


Hmm..I really didnt do much ...
Hope I can be like this cat..she was sleeping when I stepped into the house and is still sleeping now!



Waa..really can't ramble liao.
Hungry again. Always hungry. Was hungry in the evening. Now hungry again. Wish I can have instant noodle. yummy.



Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment