Monday, June 29, 2009

It's Monday Again

It's back to Monday. Groan.



Last week had been tough..may be I shall put it as eventful. Fire fighting, getting burnt, MJ's passing, more fire fighting, left with nothing to firefight..and hooray..let it burn to death :D



This shall be a better week!



Yea..I'm rambling again. Monday ma. So bored. After all..it's been some time since I last Rambled.



How was your weekend?



Mine was ok. Joined SY n AT for badminton on Friday. Had fun "playing tennis" badminton style with AT. Lol...don't bother trying to understand. It's just pointless fun. Dinner was at Pappa Rich, Kota Damansara.



Saturday was normal RPM routine and then met up with Fel and WK..at Kota Damansara (again!). We had Chilli Pan Mee and then Coffee at Pappa Rich (again!) Check this out :



..About 1 hour at Chilli Pan Mee from 12ish to 1ish

..Pappa Rich from 1ish to 2ish

..then went opposite shop (Sun Yin Loong) to have Ipoh white coffee before leaving the area around 3

..spent another 2 hours plus at The Curve before calling it a day



Ha-ha...we don't do this often by the way. Will be sick of each other if so. Just that we needed to

kill time..or rather Fel needed to kill time. That's what friends are for lor.



Net net..I ate alot la. Sunday also pretty much the same. Taici-Breakie alone-Bruch with Dad-Giant with Dad-Home-Snack-Snack-Gym-Dinner.



Now I feel like eating Wan Tan Mee for lunch. There's a nice wan tan mee in SS2.. Chow Yang area..same row as Kayu but the other end of the shop row.


I think I can take coffee already. Yeah!! However..didn't manage to buy from my favourite kopi shop this morning. Went round and round three times but couldn't find a parking spot :( Had to settle with 3in1 in the office instead. What a bummer. But then..I shall not let it spoil my day :) Lunch time soon..I will have my kopi then! See..pushing my luck..as usual.



--End--
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment