Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wednesday Ramblings - ll

It was still Wednesday when I started this post. So..title is stil valid. Just an update on what I ended up doing in the evening.

SL Wong : Facebook is the greatest invention ever. I just had dinner with an old pal I hv not met for 18 yrs all becos of FB ..yea...54 minutes ago

The above (my Facebook status) explains it all.

I was suddenly dead tired when I logged off at about 6.30pm. RPM seemed to be a best choice to wond down but it was then too late to catch the 7pm RPM class at Hartamas but I saw that there was another 7pm class at Jaya which is very nearby. However..the instructor...errmm...I see his name oso 'tak larat' ..body weak liao, very tough class. So I skipped.

At that point in time I didn't feel like doing anything else actually but as I was walking towards the car still mulling on whether I should go shopping and meet up with Z my long lost school pal ...she texted to say that she's done with work and ready to meet!

So..off I went :)

It was great catching up.

Sweet memories.

Now I know her fullname :D
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment