Saturday, June 20, 2009

BC 40 @ TF Taipan

Jus showered. I'd better write this before I get hot and grumpy again. Been trying to get into it for the last couple of hours, just couldn't find the right mood. Weather was hot and am a little under the weather cos of a flu and sore throat. My voice is kind of sexy now :)

Ok.back to the original purpose of this post.

I was at True Fitness, Taipan for the first time today. They were launching the quarter 2 releases there this time. Yup..another quarter coming to and end. Boy boy boy..what do we do when Time flies by so so quickly. I am close to being depressed watching days and months zooming pass me not waiting for me. Half a year! What have I done worthy in the past six months? Apart from getting the car..I can't think of anything else. Anyways..will leave that to another post..if I have the guts to revisit the subject matter.

Ok ok..back to TF and the new releases.

Firstly..this is my first time to TF Taipan in USJ. I've never been familiar with this part of town. Used to hang out in this area quite a bit when PPL was staying in USJ few years back but as always..I am useless at directions. Everything in USJ looks the same to me..regardless of whether it is USJ 1 or 20.. all looks the same to me.

I wasn't quite sure if I wanna take the trouble to make my way there just for body combat 40 - the latest release, oh well...since it's Saturday ..what the heck..I missed the last two launches..should make an effort this time. (RPM is too early at 9am...decided to give it a skip)

So..I asked PPL for a quick direction from Federal Highway. Her direction as follows:

exit federal highway after subang parade, keep to middle lane..u will then be going up a bridge on ur right..pass traffic light then go up another bridge. after the bridge, u will come to a traffic light..pass traffic light ..keep to extreme left..you will come to another traffic light..turn left (no need to pass traffic light)..u will come to another traffic light (MPSJ on ur left)..pass by another traffic light and keep to your right...drive slowly here and you will come to an exit on your right..you need to turn in and True Fitness is just on your left.

How's that :D To be honest...when I received that on Friday..all I saw was traffic light traffic light traffic light traffic light traffic light traffic light traffic light traffic light traffic light....and back then I was rushing some work stuff..no time to decipher the "traffic lights riddle" :D

So..I printed it out and chucked in my bag. By evening..I was too tired and lazy to go through it...opted to meet fafa and S H for dinner. Only got home past midnight...even more tired by then.. I just left the "traffic light riddle" in the passenger seat :p


Come morning...was very sluggish. Almost too lazy to go out. Donno what I was doing...I ended up leaving the house only at 1010am. BC launch is scheduled at 11am! Die die...have yet to crack the "traffic lights riddle" some more. And so..there I was speeding all the way on the LDP..not very fast lar..only around 110 - 120 (this car can go up to 140-160 ..but I have no guts to go that fast on city roads as yet). It started to rain when I reached the Sunway bridge about to exit to Federal Highway..damn..and I have not even looked at the directions. So..u can imagine what a dangerous situation I was driving in..rain...trying to memorise how many traffic lights I have to pass and which traffic lights I have to turn and not turn :D

Well...I got there safe and sound. Very accurate directions I must say.

My first impression of TF Taipan --- very very good. If I'm not mistaken this branch is older then the Jaya 33 branch but it gives such a fresh and new feel. Everything seems so new and sleek..from the entrance to the changing room to the equipments. Thumbs up! The Jaya 33 branch on the other hand...hmm..now that I have seen Taipan's...I must say that Jaya needs a revamp big time. Just walk in to both and you will see what I mean. I'm leaving out Hartamas cos it's quite old (the very 1st branch) so it is unfair to compare.
Link
So..once again...I like Taipan TF but unfortunately..it's too far for me to go there regularly.

Sh*t...this is getting too long. Have not even talk about the BC release.

BC 40 --- I don't think I like it ler. Sorry.

S H gave me a sneak preview about it last night..she had done it in California Fitness already..she seemed to like it though. I was Ecstatic about the previous BC39 when I wrote about it (here). I liked it soo much that I attended 5 classes in a row in a week! BC 40...hmm..somehow didn't give me that 'feel'. Not sure if it is because of the flu though. Will see ...after I attend a few more classes?

Songs wise..gosh..none left an impression wor. Well...it was fun to have Katy Perry's Hot n Cold in..have always loved this song ever since it was released months ago. And oh..think I like the Tubthumping track too...the "i get knocked down" song..brings back memories :D Can't remember when was it I heard this song ! Years ago must be. Fun track..kind of made the esquiva move not so punishing.


That's about it I guess. Event wise...great effort by the team as always. Well done.


Signing off. Throat's hurting more...darn.
Hope I can wake up tomorrow morning for tai chi. It's been a long time since I did some serious training :0
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. At the rate you are following BC releases, soon you will be a BC guru :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no lar..i m jus a newbie..loads of gurus out there.

    ReplyDelete