Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 1 - Cafein Detox

www.cartoonstock.com/directory/C/Coffee.asp


And I thought I will not blog at all today.
Blogging is an illness I tell you. It's only been a day but it feels like I've been away for ages. Since last night I had a 'block'...totally no idea ..what I want to blog about and why do I blog. I wonder if I will stop blogging eventually. Even now I am struggling. Had a bit of inspiration in the afternoon but was a bit busy with work. Yea...work is catching up. It's good and bad. Good in the sense that I still have a job :D Bad in the sense that I really need to buck up if not I will die standing. My brain's still floating around. Somewhere.
Oh..I've been off coffee today. Well I cheated a little...I added a tiny bit of 3in1 'fix' into my usual morning drink (mixture of Milo and oats). Managed to avoid coffee at lunch and stayed away through out the most difficult part of the day..you know..around 3-4pm. Was really really sleepy..and I forgot to bring dark chocolate. So you can imagine what a hard time I was going through! That's when I really needed distraction , hence, the 'image' at the beginning of this post. Haha.
But hey...I suceeded. Good rest for my dear stomach. I don't wish to be off coffee forever you know. So..please get well.
And..I have a cold too. Or is it a flu? What's the diff between a flu and a cold? Anyway...was sneezing a little in the morning but it got worse when I got to the office. The haze and bad air quality is of not much help too. Hope it won't will go away, got a client meetup tomorrow. Abit feverish on and off. Brrrr...
Think I should log off soon. Getting late and am hungry (again). Only had soup kueyy teow for lunch. Was hungry but didn't have apetite to eat anything heavy. Hungry but no apetite...is that a valid statement? How can one be hungry but no apetite?
Okie dokie..enough trash rambles. Ciao.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm look like you r going to get flu. Better drink lots of water too with the current hazy condition.

    Take care and hope you will be feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete