Monday, June 08, 2009

Where my brain


Did you have a great weekend? I did.

So much so that..I think I left my brain somewhere along the way.


As posted in previous entry, we had a lil adventure on Saturday going to Banting to try out the infamous Beggar Chicken. Apart from the food, it's just so nice to hang out leisurely with great nice good friends. Aiming to have another longer trip out of town (or country) with this bunch before everyone starts marrying off and starting families. The last major trip we had was Nepal..loooong time ago. Then to Bali. That's about it. So...'air asia ambassador' you know who you are..waiting for your cue..hehehehe.


Back to my weekend...apart from Banting, the weekend was pretty much my normal 'lepak' do's. Spent time with dad and the four leggeds. Getting a dose of my favourite body combat class. Missed RPM because of Banting...that means I only did one RPM class last week :( Wanted to go for this morning's class but couldn't wake up and my body was aching all over because of badminton. I had a good game yesterday. Surprisingly I enjoyed playing Singles..for once. My skills had been so rusty after laying off for so long..finally..some came back yesterday. Gan joked --"finally I see some glimpse of a school team player now" Still..my old joints are too old liao..twisted the same weak ankle a little bit while landing (too heavy :p) - ouch.


Was sitting around for about 10 mins staring at my work station..wondering what I need to do..Lost!


Then.. I got this via email from Busybee:











Which way is the bus below traveling? To the left or to the right?


Primary school children were shown this picture and asked the same question.

90% of them gave the correct answer..what's yours?

Best Blog Tips

7 comments:

  1. Eh since you left brain somewhere, did u manage to answer it correctly?

    Btw, AA ambassador very very bz now........no time to even think of trip let alone plan one. Wait ah........be patient yeah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't have a clue right or left wor... how ah? :p
    you mad ah? i also mad ah.. everyday check for answer, tak ade one... apa lah... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. not telling until get at least 5 attempted answers hmmph! (from diff persons)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bus question is easy le.. so i didn't bother to answer.. ha ha .. actually, the picture of the bus has no door. So door must be on the other side (hidden from view).. then can guess where which way the bus is travelling lor.

    ReplyDelete