Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rolls




Simple and yet effective.
About $12-15 per roll.
Each roll lasts about 10-12 usage.
Cost per usage $1.251-1.50
I shall stick to these.

Will probably buy dozens on them per trip..to save commuting time & cost :D









Alternatively..

So kua cheong.
but..may not be as effective.

Pic take from Amazon.com
Priced at £49.99 - £57.19 in Amazon.com











P/S: I'm not mentioning the word cos 'someone' complained that I write alot about my ___.
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. Eh make sure u still remember how to wrap wo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m expert oridi but now doc taught me another way pulak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha make sure u lock the new way into ur brain..........mmmm also make sure u can locate ur brain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANKLE :D
    good source of info when i get ankle injury... including expected recovery time, cost, etc...

    ReplyDelete