Sunday, March 22, 2009

Body Combat 39 - I like :)

Did BC 39 (the latest release for Q1 2009) for the 1st time this morning. Yup..time flies. Another quarter gone..seems like I just wrote about BC 38 (here). I did not attend the launch in TF Pavillion this time, the place is out of my radius, moreover it was done on a weekday. No way I will drive all the way down town..regardless of how much a BC junkie I am.

I like this new release alot! Reminded me of how I fell in love with body combat.
The choreography were great and challenging...some are confusing ..good work out for the mind as well - one of the many benefits of BC is that the moves were designed to improve co-ordination and agility. There are also alot of jumps and shuffling - luckily my ankle is much stronger now. So I could follow through without much problems :)

I love all the songs for this release...Except one. Track no. 6 - So What by Pink. I never like this song...partly because it had been played to death by Hitz FM and Hitz TV. They seem to be play ng this song every single time I tuned in! I have nothing agaisnt Pink.. I do like her other songs alot ....e.g. 'u n ur hand' and 'leave me alone'. But..this 'so what'...really hated it to my guts from beginning..for some reasons I can't explain :) When I found out that this song was included in the latest BC release..I thought I may grow to like the song after all. Nahhh...not going to happen.

Absolutely love Track #4: Jump That Rock (Whatever You Want) - Scooter vs. Status Quo and Track #7 : Hardcore Angel - Nick Skitz.


BC 39 - I like :) Like it so much that I wish there is a class I can go to right now. Unfortunately I can't say the same about RPM 42.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Wah lau..........you are really into BC!!! You even know what track they r releasing. Soon you will b a BC master :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. got www v easy to source info wan :) ...alot of bc fanatics out there...i am just one tiny one

    ReplyDelete