Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Can't believe it's Christmas..

It seems like just yesterday..I was having Christmas Eve evening coffee and a piece of black forest cake at Starbucks Amcorp Mall with Sam before I headed to sis' home for the her yearly party. It also seem like not too long ago that my Aunt Lil from Vancouver was here for Christmas holidays...that must be the year before last year. This year my cousin Marcus will be visiting. When Aunt Lil and family left Msia, Marcus was only 4-5 years old..and he has never been back since. He is now 30!

Back to my point..I can't believe it's year end again..Christmas is in 10 days time..and then CNY. I've already given lil Danial his pressie and told him to wait until Christmas to open. Taught him how to countdown to 25th using the calendar...he went...."why so long wan??"

A lot of ppl predicted that recession will hit after CNY. Prices will go down. So..I am putting off the renov to after CNY. Hopefully car loan interest rate will go down too :p

For me...work is always busy during year end. While alot of ppl like my sis will take Christmas onwards off till next year....I have reports due o_-

So..10 days to Christmas, 16 days to 2009...what's your feel? looking forward? looking backward?

As for me..nothing much to look backward to. Been a pretty dry year. Luckily I still find some joy body combating at the gym and of course not forgetting my ocassional foodie indulgence.

Here's to a better year ahead...

My aim?

....go for a holiday..macau may be (furthest I can afford :p)
...do something challenging...go up KK..(hiak!)
...and..some other personal stuff...
..and oh..move house..(i know..i know..said this many times liao)
...and ah...WSL XXXX
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. hiak! :D can la.. so many ppl also can la.. some more u are so fit now!! HIAK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what personal stuff? get married?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey wat do u mean you hv nothing to look forward to.....it's another year, it's a NEW year!!! You nvr know ;)

    Oh yeah.......new house, new house, new house and of course WSL XXXX, WSL XXXX, WSL XXXX!!!

    ReplyDelete