Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ip Man - Simply Awesome!

Watched Ip Man @ Cineleisure on Boxing Day 26 Dec 2008 with Dad.
(P/S: My big bro thought it should be pronounced as I P Man ...as in Superman's -- MAN)

1. Donnie Yen is simply gorgeous..eventhough he is already in the 40s
2. Original martial arts choreography although..I was wondering abit that.... something is amiss..how come no .. gory bloody and flying scenes?
3. Oh..Donnie Yen..did I mention..how charming he is??
4. Donnie Yen
5. Donnie Yen..Donnie Yen..Donnie Yen..Donnie Yen..Donnie Yen..Donnie Yen


Even Dad says it's a good one. This time no complaints about film quality. Last time I had no choice (no tickets) but brought him to TGV One U to watch Fok Yuen Kap (by Jet Li)..till today he still complains about the poor film quality!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Agree with you, simply love the movie. One of the best movies of the year. Donnie Yen is simply superb :)

    ReplyDelete