Friday, December 12, 2008

Half a bad day

Half a bad day yesterday.

Happy half
Went shopping and got more pressies and good value stuff for myself. Puma outlet at MV having clearance sale..80% discount for almost all apparels.


Sad Half
Had a minor car accident in the morning. Damages hardly noticeable on my ol faithful Kia. Victim was a Suzuki Swift that I impatiently rammed into! Gotta find a trustable workshop and pay for the damages. Argh! Why so impatient??





As if that wasn't bad enough....

When I got home, found out that Phoebe had been missing since afternoon!
Where are you doggie...


Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Have you managed to find her? Hope you do.

    As for the car, eh.....I have quite a good mechanic and charges pretty reasonable oso. Hope the damage to the other car is minor

    ReplyDelete