Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Two days to 2009

Yo! Two more days to finish off the year. Life goes on? Am back to work today..sort of..gotta 'fix some things' then off again :) My throat's still not feeling 100% well....I think it's developing into a cough :( I want to enjoy my countdown la...

The 'camp' for countdown is almost ready! I had an 'ah sei' to help me yesterday. 'Ah sei' is a term used by chinese to call the 'maid' :D . THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart..for ah sei's help..if not for her....I'd still have some more cleaning to do.


The AH SEI

and..the work of AH Sei..sparkling clean!

AH SEI also helped me to transform this...

into THIS!

Thanks to my big bro also for helping me to install the water taps and the door bell (..that is still not working yet :p)

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha wah lau......our impromptu NYE do is making so many ppl work!!!

    ReplyDelete