Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Starbucks Limited Edition Tumbler

Alot of ppl are crazy about the Starbucks 2009 Diary. Fafa, Trish..and busy bee inclusive. Read busybee's post - here to get a glance at the diary. No matter how nice it is..I still don't see the value in getting a diary for $18 on top of the $ spent on a Grande size coffee.



Instead...just a while ago I got THIS:




Since I decided to work thru lunch...I thought I'd give myself a treat of a good Starbucks coffee with Subway sandwich. While waiting for my short latte to-go...I was looking around for the 'so beautiful' diary that everyone is crazy about. I didn't see the diary on display although it was right in front of me..instead I only saw the little table top promo display. While reading it....something else caught my attention..."on 17th Dec only....purchase this limited edition tumbler at $10 with purchase of a Grande drink" Hmm..I thought that is very good value...and tumbler is nice..and definitely more practical than a diary. And ..it so happen..today is 17th! What a coincidence!

But then..I only ordered a Short Latte. I decided to enquire anyway..if I can upgrade to a Grande for the tumbler. The cashier referred to the supervisor and the supervisor nodded his head.

Guess what...he only asked me for additional $10 and presented me the tumbler and my short latte!

The tumbler is just meant for me isn't it? Talk about being at the right place at the right day!

Ha ha..i still don't know why I bought it...not that I don't already have one :p I do have one...and am using it regualrly to take away kopi from the chinese kopi shop every other morning. Well well..as Fafa said when we were at Puma (again) yesterday...things are soooo cheap...you just have to buy lor.

Bliss! I love Starbucks!

P/S: In the end, I spent $30 in less than 30 mins..way exceed my normal kopi shop lunch (inclusive of parking & petrol!)

Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. This morning the Mid Valley branch was giving out free coffee in conjuction with their 10th Anniversary! From 10am-12pm only, we were smiling away when we got ours.. Never in our lives got free coffee from Starbucks mar hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the one in KLCC during lunch - and they were all sold out, at both the branches!!

    I am so envious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha look like Starbucks marketing works very very WELL :)

    ReplyDelete