Sunday, December 07, 2008

No Title - Jus random update for the day

The weather has been gloomy all day. Drizzling on and off since 9am till now. The sky must be mourning for the landslide victims. Jus found out that the same victim who was killed in the tragedy whom I mentioned in my last entry is SY's BIL's colleague. I also just read another blog that wrote about this same victim who was her sister's friend. What a small world. Only 30 yr old, accountant by training, just returned to work from maternity leave. Left behind 2 mth old baby and husband. So sad.



The gym seems a bit deserted this morning. Everyone must have gone away for the long weekend. I think there were only less than 10 visitors. The changing room and shower place was practically empty. As I was getting dressed I thought I overheard someone asking for Toothpaste. I was like.."huh..toothpaste..why would someone want toothpaste in the gym..may be I heard wrongly" Some moments later..as I was packing up about to leave..true enough...this gal came by..holding a toothbrush..asking me if I have toothpaste :0



LOL! Luckly..it was bright day light...and she looked pretty much 'human' :D I would have freaked if it is late at night. Toothpaste?? In a gym??






This is baby leon's bday cake. I've seen these type of cakes at kids' party many times. Only this time I asked about the cost. I nearly choked on my food when told that each of these costs $300++ Crazyy ahh..only one year old....but has a $300++ bday cake. Lucky kids nowadays.

The 1/2 kg lemon cheese cake I bought for PPL and Iw was only $33 :p
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. the cake .. u pay for the designer cost ... when i bought the wedding cake for my uncle ... i did ask why so expensive ... the owner replied and say "you pay for the designer cost"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking expensive! But it is really nice hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha? Cake oso have designer cost? Wow this is new to me. Soon they will charge for royalty as well ;)

    ReplyDelete