Thursday, December 18, 2008

Little Angel On the Way

UPDATED @9.47AM:
Baby niece arrived on Dec 18th. And I am groggy now O_-
Am having double dosage coffee now. Briefing is at 11am...and I am barely ready. Just wanna blog this down quickly. The baby looks beautiful. Delivery went well I gathered. Admitted around midnite and delivered by 2am.

Danial woke up in the middle of the nite agitated cos he needed to pee but frustrated to find that he had drypantz on (he has been off diapers for a while, SIL put it on for him last nite so that its easier for me). So..I helped him to take out his 'xx' to pee...must be so 'kap' almost pee'd all over me.

Apart form that..he slept thru the night. In the early part of the morning, he was rolling about...and ended up sleeping next to me. That wasquite warm :)

POSTED @12.33AM Dec 18th
Bro and SIL jus left for the hospital..seems like the little angel decided to come to this world early to celebrate Christmas! So..I am here at their house baby sitting lil D who is fast asleep now. I hope he doesn't wake up in the middle of the night and freak to see me instead of his parents. He has not spend a night with anyone else apart from his parents. I know I know..should have prepared him...that, you have to tell my dear bro. I hope he will behave tmrw morning ...have to make sure he cleans himself and feed him before sending him to the kindy. If not for a project launch tomorrow I would have taken emergency leave. Will try to get some sleep now -_-
Best Blog Tips

3 comments: